• Call us
  • +94 33 2232 667

Study in Australia

Study in Australia

Japan Sri Lanka Technology and Cultural Centre (JSLTCC) was established with the primary aim of recruiting and placing students in top universities and colleges in Japan. JSLTCC is an agency for Education and skilled training that has earned a solid reputation as a premier international student recruitment agency for Japan and Germany, in Sri Lanka. Due to high demand and requests from local students to study in Australia, we have expanded our student service to include Australia. In order to provide an efficient and professional service, we have established a Branch Office in Sydney to assist with all student enquiries.

JSLTCC has an expert team of academic consultants and staff and successfully assisted students to study abroad. Our management team is professionally qualified in their respective fields.

We, at JSLTCC:

  • Are well recognised for our professionalism in providing our services with honesty and integrity, by respecting the contractual agreements with our education providers and adhering to their rules and regulations
  • Provide up-to-date information on the courses and assist students through their entire application process
  • Assist students in finding a suitable education institute in their country of choice
  • Assist students with their visa applications
  • Provide advice to students on the lifestyle and cost of living in the country of their choice to study.
  • Maintain regular contacts with students and provide assistance with queries they may have while they are studying abroad

Throughout the process, we are the link between the student and the overseas educational institution. If needed, we assist students with enquiries on suitable accommodation and part-time employment opportunities while studying overseas.

Choose your course

There are numerous education options in Australia.

- Would you like to study in a Technical and Further Education Institution (TAFE College) or in a University?

- Would you like to study in a major city or in a regional area?

Almost all the facilities are available in most regional areas, as in the cities. Studying and living in reginal areas is generally considered less competitive and more comfortable.

- Do you have the required level of English knowledge to study in Australia?

Students will need to meet English language requirements to gain entry to their education courses. There is a minimum score the students must achieve to meet the student visa English language requirement.

University Education

Australian universities offer a wide range of courses and students can obtain a range of qualifications such as:

  • Bachelor Degree
  • Master Degree
  • Doctoral Degree

TAFE Education

The TAFE (Training and Further Education) institutes are owned and operated by the Australian government, and offer courses that range from Certificate level to Postgraduate level. TAFE Campuses are located inmajor cities as well as in regional areas, and courses in a wide range of study areas. The types of qualifications that can be obtained through the TAFE system include:

  • Certificate courses
  • Diploma courses
  • Advanced Diploma courses
  • Vocational graduate certificate/diploma courses
  • Bachelor Degrees
  • English language courses

Many TAFE Campuses offer university degree pathway courses, so students can proceed to some Bachelordegree courses in Australian universities after they have completed a diploma course in the TAFE, by using a credit transfer system available in TAFE. TAFE Campuses have partnerships with many Australian universities.

TAFE Campuses also have partnerships with English language institutions that provide English language skills for international students before commencing the academic studies in TAFE. Following the successful completion of this English language course, the international students will be able to enrol into their preferred TAFE course.

TAFE requires IELTS English language qualification (minimum score 6.5) or PTE Academic test qualification which is an option for TOEFL qualification.

Student Visa

Student visa approved by the Australian government allows students to enter Australia as a full-time student. To apply for student visa, applicants –

  • must provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from an educational institute in a full-time course registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
  • must provide evidence of English language skills
  • must have adequate health insurance (Overseas Student Health Cover – OSHC), and must maintain the insurance for the entire length of the student visa, starting from the date of arrival in Australia
  • must have sufficient finances to cover the cost of living and course fee and other expenses such as travel
  • must fulfil Genuine temporary entrant requirement (GTE)
  • must meet health and character requirements

Japan Sri Lanka Technology and Cultural Centre established for the benefit of the young generation of Sri Lanka in 2002 has been registered as a social and welfare institute under the government of Sri Lanka.

  • Japan Sri Lanka Technology and Cultural Centre. Gampaha Pradesiya saba building, Miriswatte, Mudungoda, Sri Lanka.
  • +94 33 2232 667
  • japansrilanka67@gmail.com

Copyright © 2021 JSLTCC All rights reserved. Site By Gavi Digital